Harrison Choy – Head coach at C2 badminton club
Harrison is a 18 year veteran on the Canadian junior coaching scene and has numerous accolades including Hong Kong badminton youth team member and badminton Ontario high performance director. As an NCCP certified coach, Harrison has produced numerous junior provincial and national champions! Currently coaching in Guangzhou, China.
- Li Ning Badminton Team Member
- Former Hong Kong Youth Team Member
- Former Badminton Ontario Coaching Director
- Former Toronto & District Coaching Director
- NCCP Certified Badminton Coach
- National Men’s Doubles Champion
- 5 times Provincial Champion
- More than 18yrs of coaching experience
Wang Lin is a badminton player from China. Wang Lin was crowned the world champion after winning the gold medal at the 2010 BWF World Championships held at Paris defeating fellow Chinese Wang Xin 21-19, 19-21, 21-13.
Tang Jinhua is a female Chinese badminton player who competed at 2012 Japan Super Series.